All of our underfloor heating pipe is made by Rifeng. Rifeng is the market leader in wet underfloor heating pipes and comes fully WRAS approved.
With Rifengs five layer composite pipes, they have developed an advanced product that unites the advantages of a metal and plastic pipe and eliminates the disadvantages of both materials at the same time. This offers product advantages that are second to non.
The smooth inner surface of Rifeng Pipe prevents deposit accumulation and corrosion, leading up to 30% more flowing than other pipe systems.
The pipe forms stable bends that stay in place, making the system quick and easy to install.
The aluminium core is absolutely diffusion tight.
Linear expansion rates closer to copper than other pure plastic pipes.
- 16mm diameter pipe
- Operating temps: between -40°C and 95°C
- Max working pressure: 10bar
- Five-layer composite pipe combines the benefits of both metal and plastic piping
- Aluminium core 100% difussion tight, prevents the ingress of oxygen
- Extremely flexible
- Safe and easy to install
- Professional installers choice of pipe
- WRAS approved
- Comes with a full 25 year guarantee